Re: [SLE] looking for a true "wysiwyg" html editor
  • From: PL O'Smith <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 21:59:21 -0500
* On Thursday 06 February 2003 08:18 pm, Tom Emerson wrote:
> The time has come that I want to start "updating" my homepage on a
> more frequent basis than "when the planets align" ;)
(snip)
> Does anyone have other suggestions for a true "see the effects as you
> type" html editor? are they only "commercial" ventures? [I found
> references to hotmetal pro and ibm's homepage builder for websphere,
> but funding is an issue right now]
>
> Looking forward to suggestions
>
> Tom
Tom,
Have you tried the one included with Mozilla? I understand it is pretty
close to what you want, although I have not tried it myself. Don't
remember the name right now either. :o)

Patrick
--- KMail v1.5 --- SuSE Linux Pro v8.1 ---
Registered Linux User #225206
On any other day, that might seem strange...