Re: [SLE] Doom and Quake
  • From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:53:07 -0600
Also, go to the Linux Documentation Project and they're are HOWTOs about how
to get Quake and Doom up and running. Essentially you need the CDs and then
create the directories, etc.... It goes through the steps. One note, some
of the things mentioned have become outdated insofar as that a couple of the
files they refer to are not the same in on CDs from later releases of the
game.

http://www.tldp.org

Any way have a look and see if it doesn't help.

Curtis