Re: [SLE] MS mailexchange replacement
  • From: Oskar Teran <pheonix1t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:04:20 -0600
Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:

On Friday 31 January 2003 01:52 pm, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

I am fighting to replace in one company I am working for the M$ mail
server to a Linux box, but so far I could not find anything that really
can do all these things that the Exchange server can do (mail, calendar,
.....)

Does anybody know of a product (Linux) that could replace it needless?

http://www.suse.de/en/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/index.html

I read the info, but I could not find out if it is based on SENDMAIL or QMAIL.
Does anybody know it? Is anybody using it?

bye

Ronald

it uses postfix