Re: [SLE] MS mailexchange replacement
  • From: Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 00:27:45 +0800
Silviu Marin-Caea wrote:

On Friday 31 January 2003 01:52 pm, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

I am fighting to replace in one company I am working for the M$ mail
server to a Linux box, but so far I could not find anything that really
can do all these things that the Exchange server can do (mail, calendar,
.....)

Does anybody know of a product (Linux) that could replace it needless?

http://www.suse.de/en/business/products/suse_business/openexchange/index.html

I read the info, but I could not find out if it is based on SENDMAIL or QMAIL.
Does anybody know it? Is anybody using it?

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com +886 (0) 915 653-452

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program. If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please. After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.

< Previous Next >