RE: [SLE] Apache with database
  • From: "Donald Grayson" <dgrayson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:51:09 -0500
Most likely you'll need to write something in PHP using the ADOdb libraries
to access the Oracle database. The majority of pre-developed PHP database
tools that I've seen use either MySQL or PostgreSQL.

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Database_Tools/ has over
a hundred scripts for database management, perhaps you can tinker around
with one to get it to do what you need.

Don.