Re: [SLE] installing Nagios
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:24:45 +0200
* Prengel, Ralf; <ralf.prengel@xxxxxxxxxx> on 02 Jan, 2003 wrote:
Has anyone an easy installation-manual for nagios under suse 8.1
I ve several problems to configure and run nagios and would like to check
some points before aksing here.

Actually there were some problems with the one coming with the CD; I had
segfaults.
try getting the rpms for your system as with these no more segfaults.
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/ftp.suse.com/people/stark/nagios/

Once you install have a look at the documentation that comes with it as
it is fairlu easy to set up the basics and then once you got the basic
up the rest comes eventually

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer