Re: [SLE] installing Nagios
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:24:45 +0200
* Prengel, Ralf; <ralf.prengel@xxxxxxxxxx> on 02 Jan, 2003 wrote:
Has anyone an easy installation-manual for nagios under suse 8.1
I ve several problems to configure and run nagios and would like to check
some points before aksing here.

Actually there were some problems with the one coming with the CD; I had
try getting the rpms for your system as with these no more segfaults.

Once you install have a look at the documentation that comes with it as
it is fairlu easy to set up the basics and then once you got the basic
up the rest comes eventually

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer

< Previous Next >