RE: [SLE] DVD playback
  • From: KMcLauchlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:10:46 -0500

This has nothing to do with the thread, except for your mention
of "xv", above.

For years, I've been using a screen-capture and bit-map
edit program called "XV", first on Unix and lately on
Linux. I don't suppose that the "xv" you mention is
related in any way?

Now that I think of it, I've probably seen mention
of "xv" in other contexts (when setting up stuff in
Linux), and ignored it because I thought it referred
to the XV that I know. Hmm. I was probably shooting
myself in the foot, then, wasn't I?

Cheers,

/kevin

/kevin