Re: [SLE] odd gimp ?
  • From: ro b <hd522@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:41:43 -0700
On Sunday 01 December 2002 12:00, you wrote:
> Good day Robber,
>
> > Wow,I love gimp. I mean,really love gimp. Its so cool.
>
> Don't forget your girlfriend now ;o)
>
> > But.
> > Gimp will not start as a regular user(I've tried two seperate
> > accounts) Gimp will start as root (superuser)
> > Please help as I've no clue how to fix this strangeness
>
> What is your distribution?
>
> Open a terminal window and type "gimp" (without the quotes) and press
> enter.
> Probably you will get some messages.
> What does it say?
>
> Best regards :o)
>
> Johnny :o)
This is what happens :
gimp: fatal error: Segmentation fault
gimp (pid:7702): [E]xit, [H]alt, show [S]tack trace or [P]roceed:

I should also mention that last night my machine froze which it never does.
So after I fsck'ed it everything seems fine cept for gimp.

Thank you for your help.

< Previous Next >