Re: [SLE] suse-beta-e on Geocrawler
  • From: Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:53:22 -0800
* Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [021125 13:46]:
> This is an FYI. Did you know that while suse-beta-e is password protected at
> lists.suse.com, the archive of suse-beta-e is still available at
> http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/Suse-Linux/283/0/

Yes but why are you sending this to SLE?

> SuSE probably should have stopped Geocrawler archiving a while ago.

We did. The subscriptions to that list have always been moderated
and the person who approved that subscription in 1999 is no longer
with SuSE. In line with Sourceforge's notoriously bad
administration my requests to have the existing archives removed
have gone unanswered.

--

-ckm