Re: [SLE] DISASTER (was:Upgrade to newer versions by ftp)
  • From: Agustin Lobo <alobo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:16:19 +0100 (MET)
Oyku,

Many thanks for your message, it's great help.
I give up and get the cds.

What I don't understand is why suse does not offer
this type of service. I would be happy to pay
for a subscription with easy and fast upgrades.

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012