Re: [SLE] Evolution 1.2.0
  • From: James Ogley <james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 15 Nov 2002 08:40:29 +0000
> Once again, curiosity was my strongest thriving force and I immediately
> dled and installed 1.2 ....
> Ran oaf-slay once after installing and after that, on a restart of
> Evolution, all old folders were available. No import necessary.

Yeah, I think my circumstances were unusual, but for some reason this
happened to me, and I thought it only fair to let people know ahead of
them trying the packages.

Anyone using my packages who would like to provide feedback for the
site, please mail me.
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com