Re: [SLE] Evolution 1.2.0
  • From: "Matthew" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:19:33 -0800 (PST)
Thanks James :).

Alternatively you can grab this Monkey from Ximian using the red-carpet
tool:

http://www.ximian.com/products/redcarpet/download.html

Again, has a lot of new dependencies!

Just wait for Ximian Desktop 2.0 and all its associated dependencies.

Had the same issue with Spell Checking, will create a case with Ximian I
think as it was broken in the previous Ximian Evolution too (and hey I can
spell check with Squirrelmail).

Matt