Re: [SLE] VMware.
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:56:16 +0100
On Wednesday 13 November 2002 21.51, Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> When I use Xcdroast the 2 drives is working ok.
>
> Source media in /media/cdrom
> and target in /media/cdrecorder

xcdroast doesn't use the directories when you copy cds.

> > If you can, what do you get when you do
> >
> > grep media/cdrom /etc/fstab
>
> eurit:~ # grep media/cdrom /etc/fstab
> /dev/cdrom /media/cdrom auto ro,noauto,user,exec
> 0 0 eurit:~ # grep media/cdrecorder /etc/fstab
> /dev/cdrecorder /media/cdrecorder auto ro,noauto,user,exec
> 0 0

If you get the contents of your cdrom when you mount /media/cdrecorder, then
either look at what /dev/cdrom and /dev/cdrecorder points to and switch them,
or configure vmware to use /dev/cdrecorder instead of /dev/cdrom

Anders

< Previous Next >