Re: [SLE] TV Card Audio Won't Stop
  • From: Bryan S.Tyson <bryantyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:50:11 -0400
On Thursday 24 October 2002 08:23 am, Charles Griffin wrote:

> Thank you for your response.  I hope it is not a h/w
> glitch, but you may very well be correct that it is.
> I will have to investigate further...

I think it is not a hardware glitch. I once had a Hauppauge WinTV that
did this. I knew it was fine because in Windows the sound would stop
when closing the tuner software. I never did figure out why it would
not stop in Linux. It only happened to me on that one system. I have
never had it happen again.