Re: [SLE] Linux seeing Macs on a Lan
  • From: Avi Schwartz <avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 17 Oct 2002 11:20:41 -0500
I missed the start of the discussion, so I am not sure what you mean by
"seeing", but I have no problem sshing into my OS X mac from my Linux
box. I am not in front of my Mac right now to check, but you may need
to turn on sharing in order to be able to do that. It may be in
preferences.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz Universe-watching, like golf and aging,
avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx promotes humility - William R. Everdell