Re: [SLE] Top-posting is so Microsoftish
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 10:43:20 -0700
If you use procmail to sort your mail then you can use this fix for the
SuSE list that I've been using for years.

:0f
| formail -bfi "Reply-To:suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx"

This should make it so you just have to hit reply. It only will effect
the SuSE List.

BTW..I use Mutt and this works just fine with it.

* Carlos E. R. (robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx) [021013 10:26]:
->
->Pine, which is the mail client I mostly use, can not "email to list". I
->have to "raply to All", then delete everybody from the header except the
->list address. I try not to slip, but I'm sure to fail some time.
->
->Other programs have that, but then, they miss lots of features pine has.
->
->Most unfortunate. :-(
--
Ben Rosenberg ---===---===---===--- mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx