md5 does not work
  • From: Susan Buczak <sbuczak2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:25:46 -0400
md5 does not work. I followed all the pam directions. I followed all the Yast directions.

it doesn't work.

so who owns this box me or the neighbor? honestly this is utterly ridiculous. access.conf refuses to work. md5 refuses to work. this box cannot be secured to current standards without a ton and a half of headcaches.

it's no wonder my firewall been taking a pounding all day, since I joined this list yesterday I have the most unbelievable number of hits on target ports.

the suse ain't online guys. it probably never will be.

< Previous Next >