RE: [SLE] Advanced Micro Devices will include Microsoft's Palladium(OT)
  • From: Alex Daniloff <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:02:21 -0700
Haven't you noticed this right on the signature page ->

"Eligible signatories: Any PC user who has a Windows OS"

I can't sign it 'cause I don't have any winblows.:)
What does this Petition have to do with Linux?
Let me ask anoher question.
Will implementation of Palladium really prevent user
from installing and using Linux on his/her PC?

Alex