Re: [SLE] Advanced Micro Devices will include Microsoft's Palladium(OT)
  • From: dep <dep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:52:43 -0400
begin Haralambos Geortgilakis's quote:

| yo-the original story is wrong, journalist got carried away. See
| the following.
|
| http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=5489

um . . . no. the inquirer did a regurgitation of the age's piece.
linux and main did not. our story is accurate and indeed even
somewhat stronger than the age's piece was, in that we note that with
hollings's legislation, it does not matter whether you *can* opt out,
because if you *do* opt out, you can go to jail.
--
dep

http://www.linuxandmain.com -- outside the box, barely within the
envelope, and no animated paperclip anywhere.

< Previous Next >