Re: [SLE] Galeon 1.2.6
> Yeah. I wish someone *hint.hint* would build new Nautilus pkgs because
> with Mozilla 1.1 .. nautilus becomes unusable. :/

I tried with Moz 1.0, but for some reason couldn't get the tree view to
work (it just didn't see build it for some random reason I didn't have
the time to figure out...)

The thing is that I'd love to have packages for everything GNOME up
there, and have a nifty install script that wgets everything for ya, etc
etc but I don't have disk space to burn (and boy, would Nautilus burn
disk space...) and I do have a full-time job to do.

If I have time this week, I might have a go at doing Nautilus 1.0.6 for
Moz 1.1, am I good to you or what? :)

It's worth noting that Nautilus2 (GNOME2) uses GtkHTML and so isn't
dependent on Mozilla at all as far as I can tell...
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com