Re: [SLE] Kernel 2.4.19
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 06:00:55 +0200
On Sunday 18 August 2002 05.51, Gasper Romih wrote:
> How kong we will wait for this kernel? I need support for my Promise PDC
> 20276 RAID controler.

You can find a SuSE rpm of kernel 2.4.19 in
ftp.suse.com/pub/people/mantel/next/RPM. It's an "experimental" kernel,
meaning basically that you takes your chances, but I've been running it for a
while now without issues.

I can even poweroff correctly with it :) (If I could only understand WHY!!! :)

//Anders

--
'Deserves [death]. I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some
that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to