MySQL books
  • From: jack malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:37:23 -0500 (CDT)
Any mysql admin out there that would recommend a good book for a
beginner just starting to look into mysql. I have a person here that is
doing some access database stuff an he is starting ti implement more an
more of databases for things here an knowing that access does not scale to
well I want to get the jump on mysql before I have to implement something
more then access can handle.

Thanks in advance.

jack

PS have looked on amazon an i find lots of books dealing with mysql, just
want to know which ones are useful an you find helpful.

thank