Re: [SLE] suse8 on Dell Opt Gx240: the saga continue
  • From: Verdi March <cincaipatron@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:04:22 +0800
> > > Another problem is that perl interpreter is unavailable. I've
> [...]
> > Check your source tree with this "chk-SuSE" script (reports every file th
Hi,

I've decided to redownload the perl package. After I did "rpm -Uvh", perl is
available. So, SaX2 can run, but hang, and I guess I'll just see if patching
whole system makes things better.

The problem is (ugh, as always), why YOU only patch 3 package,
while it report about 50th "recommended packages" and 50th "security
packages"?

Regards,
Verdi