Re: [SLE] Kwintv in 8.0
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:52:06 +0200
On Wednesday 19 June 2002 21.11, Darren Harmon wrote:
> One word of warning, running SuSEconfig will reset the permissions unless
> you change it's settings in YaST2 (i.e. turn off permission checking).

You don't need to disable permissions checking. Just edit the file
/etc/permissions.<level> (where level is what you've chosen in yast2. easy,
secure or paranoid). Look for the kv4lsetup line and change the values there
to what you want them to be.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means
just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'

< Previous Next >