Re: [SLE] Kwintv in 8.0
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:52:06 +0200
On Wednesday 19 June 2002 21.11, Darren Harmon wrote:
> One word of warning, running SuSEconfig will reset the permissions unless
> you change it's settings in YaST2 (i.e. turn off permission checking).

You don't need to disable permissions checking. Just edit the file
/etc/permissions.<level> (where level is what you've chosen in yast2. easy,
secure or paranoid). Look for the kv4lsetup line and change the values there
to what you want them to be.

regards
Anders
--
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means
just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'

< Previous Next >