Re: [SLE] netscape plugins
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:03:17 -0700
You need to make a symlink to rpnp.so in your global plugins directory.
And after doing that go into helper applications and specific a new one.
You need to specify the mime type and point it to the rpnp.so as the
application to launch when it sees the mime type.

The mime type for this: audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin and you can put the
extentions for it to look at such as ram and rm.

Do this should launch it every single time. I haven't had an issue.

* Landy Roman (landy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020614 19:08]:
::anyone been able to install the realaudio netscape
::plugin
::
::the plugin page all it downloads is the real
::player over and over
::
::--
::To unsubscribe send e-mail to suse-linux-e-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxx
::For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
::Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
::

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
If it's true that our species is alone in the
universe, then I'd have to say that the universe
aimed rather low and settled for very little. -GC