Re: [SLE] Fwd: Running Quake3 On Linux
  • From: Charles Griffin <cng3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:05:07 -0700 (PDT)

--- Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One other thing that catches my attention.
> Somewhere in the lines of the
> startup is a comment about falling back to the Mesa
> drivers.

I had a problem with a conflict between my nvidia
drivers and the default mesa drivers. Thanks to the
help of another reader on this list, tt turns out to
be a simple symlink fix. I posted the issue and the
"SOLVED" response with the reader's fix back in May.
Look for a thread called "nvidia and mesa".

Regards,
Chess