Re: [SLE] USB2 & CD-RW
  • From: Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:44:30 -0600

El Lun 27 May 2002 12:33, escribiste:
> Alfredo,
>
> Thanks! Is that a USB or a USB2 CD-RW? I"ve heard problems with
> just the old USB. Do you know the specs on the Philips 404?
>
> Thanks again,
> Eric

According to the manual, its a 4-4-6 unit, USB.
It can record and read CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-I, CD-DA, CD-Bridge,
CD-Extra and Video CD. It can record Track at Once, Disc at Once,
Session at Once and Packet Writing. I got it brand new for US$79.00
at uBid.com. I use it on a daily basis on a system dedicated to
transferring my collection of LP's to CD's.

HTH.

- --
Alfredo J. Cole
http://www.acyc.com (Accounting Systems)
http://www.clshonduras.com (Linux Hardware)
PGP Key available from certserver.pgp.com