Re: [SLE] Cups ./configure and make for SuSE 7.3 Pro and Epson Stylus C80.
  • From: John Lamb <J.D.Lamb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:05:41 +0000
- # rpm -qpi --provides *.rpm | less
-
- *The package for db2pdf is called docbook-toys.*

Two problems here:

1) I can't figure out how to get a pipe "|" on my Danish keyboard. Any Danes on the list that can help me out here?

You could try the KDE keyboard tool and use an optional US or British layout (I think that is available under KDE). I have the Spanish and Danish variants (desværre jeg taler kun lille smule dansk).

2) docbook-toys isn't listed under YAST 2 with SuSE 7.3 Pro.

Try some of the other docbook utilities in 7.3. I know that gimp-print will compile on 7.3 because I have compiled it.

-
- Perhaps someone else can suggest a better way of searching for packages.

I hope so.

JDL

< Previous Next >