Re: [SLE] how to install security update?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:37:55 -0700
* Walter Moore (wbmoore@xxxxxxxxx) [020520 15:35]:
::I know what the advisory said.
::Its NOT allowing me to update the package though. So my question is, how
::do I update the package? I have the update for the package mod_php4
::also, but I can't update THAT if I can't update the ucdsnmp.

Put the rpm's in /tmp and type this as root.

rpm -Uvh --nodeps --force *.rpm

This will install the pkgs that you have without bitching about

If it's true that our species is alone in the
universe, then I'd have to say that the universe
aimed rather low and settled for very little. -GC

< Previous Next >