Re: [SLE] how to install security update?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:37:55 -0700
* Walter Moore (wbmoore@xxxxxxxxx) [020520 15:35]:
::I know what the advisory said.
::Its NOT allowing me to update the package though. So my question is, how
::do I update the package? I have the update for the package mod_php4
::also, but I can't update THAT if I can't update the ucdsnmp.
::help?
::please?

Put the rpm's in /tmp and type this as root.

rpm -Uvh --nodeps --force *.rpm

This will install the pkgs that you have without bitching about
anything.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
If it's true that our species is alone in the
universe, then I'd have to say that the universe
aimed rather low and settled for very little. -GC

< Previous Next >