Re: [SLE] Soundblaster Live! plat. front bay in 7.3 PE
  • From: jason vinson <jvinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:56:40 -0400
>From the looks of things, this seems like quite a chore to set up. I am
actually more concerned with getting the RCA in and the Headphone out to
work. I do a bit of DJ'ing and i record myself on my pc via the RCA
connectors. I imagine that since there is no definitive documentation,
this hardware is extremely hard to configure in linux. I'll try it
tonight (alsa drivers and DSP microcode tools, although the later is
probably not needed unless i want to try the digi-ports) and post my
results back to the list.

wish me luck ;)
Jason