Re: [SLE] Card Hell (Was network hell)
  • From: Chad Whitten <dog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:11:36 -0500
it sees your ethernet card? does that mean it loads the module for it? do
the following
/sbin/lscpi | grep Ethernet

what is the output?

do
/sbin/lsmod

what is the output

do
/sbin/ifconfig

what is the output

paste the output of each of those into an email and either i or someone else
will have you working in a few minutes.