Re: [SLE] Fonts?
  • From: Nick Selby <php@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:25:30 +0200
At 11:08 AM 4/30/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Nick, your post wasn't clear. What is you want to know how to do....add
truetype fonts so SO or OO and all other apps. can use them?

Sorry for the confusion. I would like to add true type fonts to StarOffice 5.2 to allow it to display the same fonts that most people use in the Word and PowerPoint documents they send me. I HAVE got TT fonts installed under KDE and they work for a variety of apps under that including konqueror and text editors. But not under SO.

Thanks.