Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Gideon Hallett <diogenes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:13:48 +0000
On Thursday 25 April 2002 14:58, Michael Garabedian wrote:
> If you want to cause trouble, go to the qmail list, they are always of
> for loud mouths that don't mean anything...
> Take it from me I know <wink>

Oh lor. Be very *very* careful what you say, unless you want djb on your tail
for all eternity...

(The guy *must* have a Kibozing filter set up, since he turns up wherever
people slag off things like qmail or djbdns; and explains the error of their
ways to them in some detail.)

> I love this list, so many helpful people, so many great ideas, who could
> ask for anything more.

Indeed. I think that SLE provides a far better and more informed support area
than any of the non-free software products ever could; since most of the
people here *are* elbow-deep in their machines, and thus will have come
across the problem as often as not.

Gideon.