Re: [SLE] OT Re: [SLE] All this jargon!!!!
  • From: Joshua Lee <yid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:43:26 -0400
On Saturday 20 April 2002 08:39 am, Juergen Braukmann wrote:
> Jon Biddell schrieb:
> > >
> > >Ouch. Guess I'll have to start running RedHat then. A sense of humour is
> > > an absolute requirement to run that :)
> >
> > Isn't that a requirement for that OTHER O/S ??
>
> No, you need (have) humor with linux,
> masochism is what belongs to the other (not realy) os.

Larry Wall once called certain non-perl languages "bondage and discipline
languages"; meaning it both literally and figuratively. ;-) That definitely
applies to the other OS that runs if you type loose.com or something. ;-)
--
Nasrudin walked into a teahouse and declaimed, "The moon is more useful
than the sun." "Why?", he was asked. "Because at night we need the

< Previous Next >