KDE3 problems
  • From: Lennart Börjeson <lennart.borjeson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:04:35 +0200
Hello,

I have upgraded to KDE3 on my SuSE 7.2 laptop,
resulting in many problems.

First of all KDM is not able to start KDE anymore. Seemingly
it can't find it's configuration, because all options have default
settings. After login I only get a single xterm without any
windowmanager.

If I give the command 'startkde' in this window I get KDE up and running
(but no sound). If I try to configure KDM through the konfiguration
module none of my changes seem to "take", i.e. they are not saved.

Any ideas, anyone?

/Lennart

!++
! Lennart Börjeson