Re: [SLE] RE: suse-kde@xxxxxxxx ?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:30:23 -0700
* S.Toms (smotrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020415 18:28]:
::On 15 Apr 2002, Thomas E. Beasley, Jr. wrote:
::
::tb> Yes, and some of us use Gnome instead of KDE.
::tb> Tom
::tb>
::
:: I was waiting for that one to come up, maybe it should be
:: suse-xwm@xxxxxxxx
::
::to cover all window managers, KDE, Gnome, XDM, icewm, WidowMaker,
::afterstep, blackbox, enlightenment. Pretty much everything listed in the
::(xwm) series including KDE and Gnome.
::

Actually, I think this idea makes TOTAL sense. It could cover graphics
cards and all that nVidia crap as well. I think the traffic on the SLE
would be cut in 1/2 if we do this.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC

< Previous Next >