Install Problem - OpenOffice 641D (Blank window)
  • From: Andrei Verovski <andrei.verovski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:45:58 +0300
Hi,

I have dumb problem installing OpenOffice 641D. After splash screen
installer shows empty window (really empty, no buttons, no text, etc.).

However, this is not hang or freeze, it is possible to blindly navigate
installer using keyboard.

I have Java 2, jpeglib, giflib, gnome libs, imagemagic installed. Open
Office installer do not complain that something is missing. I have
rebooted X with gnome instead of KDE, but problem remain.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Andrei

< Previous Next >