Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:26:47 +0100
* Matthew Johnson <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 10:58:50PM
-0800)

Well at least he thinks you can program :). But why on earth people want all
these apps that exist well in Linux I have no idea. Really Crossover office
is only going to be good for those who just have to have Word et al running.

Which is exactly their target audience.

Hell if this works well, and I can use X-over office to get rid of a bunch
of windows machines in the office and replace them with Linux boxes I have
1) already recouped my (minimal) investment in the Xover office suite
2) a more stable environment for some of my users
3) a bunch of users who cannot find minesweeper anymore ;)

Outta here, gone beyond tired...This whole e-mail could be in Swahili (or
Canadian)

You mean there's a difference ?

Currently listening to: The Radio
(http://www.arrow.nl/specials/gvgv/playlist.html)

Gerhard, <@jasongeo.com> == The Acoustic Motorbiker ==
--
__O Some say the end is near.
=`\<, Some say we'll see armageddon soon

< Previous Next >