Re: [SLE] CrossOver Office with SuSE Linux
  • From: Jethro Cramp <jsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:00:53 +0800
On Friday 29 March 2002 12:43, Paul Benjamin wrote:
There isn't anything stopping you from writing it. Nobody wants to do
the dirty grubby work to recreate the CLI tools in a native GUI app.
The source code is there, I am sure that you have more skill as a
programmer than I do.

WTF! Ben was asking a simple question trying to understand John's needs and
problems with exisiting Linux CD burning software. Your comments are
completely out of touch.

Sheesh.

Jethro

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:03:13 -0800, Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
I agree with the Quicken thing..but I'm not sure why you can use native
CD burning tools in Linux. When I worked at SuSE we had a burning
station. It had an external box with 6 CDR's in it and a CDR in the
machine itself. It worked perfectly..never had an issue copying
anything. I'm just curious...cause there are plenty of GUI tools for
this. Do none of them do what you need..is there some strange thing that
Easy CD creator does that these do not?

< Previous Next >