Re: [SLE] howto linksys
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:37:14 -0500
All you should need is the setup info that came with the
router, or that you can get off the net. You access the
router with your browser, and then follow the instructions
from the setup instructions, from the ones you get from
the Linksys site, or direct from the browser. This thing
is a breeze, and really works nicely! AAMOF, I would have
to look up the instructions myself, it's been about 2 years
since I set it up, and it just keeps going. It works equally
well in Windows or Linux. --doug