Re: [SLE] Re: My Mutt Won't Bark
  • From: Jerry Van Brimmer <jerryvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:30:27 -0800
That worked Ben. I was able to see the list of mailboxes. When I selected my
suse-linux mailbox and press Enter, Mutt says: "/home/jerry/Mail/suse-linux is
not a mailbox."

Now what?

I created these mailboxes in an xterm as user jerry, by doing "touch
suse-linux", etc.

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:39:02 -0800