Re: [SLE] Re: My Mutt Won't Bark
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:50:47 -0800
* Jerry Van Brimmer (jerryvb@xxxxxxxxxxx) [020302 21:44]:
->Thanks for the suggestion, but I still get he same error message.
->
->On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:24:24 -0700
->dan radom <dan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
->
->> you want ...
->>
->> set mbox = ~/Mail/inbox
->> and
->> mailboxes `echo ~/mail/*`
->>
->> and 1.3.22i has a remote security expliot. grab 1.3.27i.

I'm not sure I understand why one has to use this 'set mbox' .. I've
never used it.

Jerry, if you just use the .bashrc commands I told ya about it will
work. You don't need to set it just in the muttrc. I'm not sure where
the problem is coming from. I've setup quite a few people with Mutt at
work and all I do is add 'MAIL=$HOME/Mail/Incoming' and change every
instance of ben to their username. The three files I sent ya should
work. What's the exact error your getting?

Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC