KDE Control Center crash after SuSE 7.3 Pro install.
  • From: Brian Durant <durant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 12:12:18 +0700
Hello all,

I have installed SuSE 7.3 Pro on a new PC (dual boot SuSE and Win 2000
Pro) with a Soyo Dragon Plus! motherboard, AMD 1800+ processor and
512Mb RAM. SuSE is on a Reiser FS partition and I have a swap
partition of 2GB. My problem is that the KDE Control Center crashes
when I start it. Could this be related to my problem with getting an
icons-xpm 32.894321 error at install time? I have after completed
install tried to reinstall with YAST2 to no avail.
--
Cheers,
Brian mailto:durant@xxxxxxxxxx

  • No further messages