Re: [SLE] Laptop experience with Suse?
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:24:36 -0500
On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 10:19:52PM +0100, Praise wrote:
Hi all,

Once again I am asking for experiences and advises when buying my new
hardware. This time I am going to buy a new laptop.
I really like an Asus L2420D. Its chipset is a SiS 730S, and it is not
mentioned on Maybe I will end to try by myself (if I am
fast I can send it back without paying), but I just want to know if someone
have something to say about this.

I have had good experiences with both Dell and Toshiba laptops. Never
tried Asus.

Best Regards,
wielder of vi(m), an ancient, dangerous and powerful magic
Don't get lost, show no fear, and you'll be ready for a new frontier -- d.w.

< Previous Next >