Re: [SLE] Laptop experience with Suse?
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 18:24:36 -0500
On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 10:19:52PM +0100, Praise wrote:
Hi all,

Once again I am asking for experiences and advises when buying my new
hardware. This time I am going to buy a new laptop.
I really like an Asus L2420D. Its chipset is a SiS 730S, and it is not
mentioned on www.linux-laptop.net. Maybe I will end to try by myself (if I am
fast I can send it back without paying), but I just want to know if someone
have something to say about this.

Praise

I have had good experiences with both Dell and Toshiba laptops. Never
tried Asus.

Best Regards,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MCSE, N+
wielder of vi(m), an ancient, dangerous and powerful magic