From: "Praise" <praisetazio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 1:19 PM
Subject: [SLE] Laptop experience with Suse?

Hi all,

Once again I am asking for experiences and advises when buying my new
hardware. This time I am going to buy a new laptop.
I really like an Asus L2420D. Its chipset is a SiS 730S, and it is not
mentioned on www.linux-laptop.net. Maybe I will end to try by myself (if I
am
fast I can send it back without paying), but I just want to know if
someone
have something to say about this.

Praise