Re: [SLE] Creating a copy of a CD Image
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 03:30:32 +0100
On Saturday 02 March 2002 03:32, Bryan Tyson wrote:
On Friday 01 March 2002 12:55, Anders wrote:
dd if=/dev/cdrom of=image.iso

I have a followup question on that. If I have an image file created in
this manner, what is the best way to put that onto a CD-R?

cdrecord speed=40x dev=0,6,0 image.iso

Of course, if you have a slower burner change the speed setting to what it can
do :) Also change the device numbers. You can get the correct ones from
cdrecord -scanbus

Your favourite GUI burner program should also have an option to burn isos.

//Anders