RE: [SLE] suse and multiple processors
  • From: "Stuart Powell" <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:54:52 -0000
Hello, Alan.

The installation process is very good at finding out what processors you
have. It will automatically setup the correct SMP kernel for your system,
at least with Intel CPUs. I haven't had the opportunity to test it with
dual Athlon MPs yet, so I can't make any assertions for that platform.

Bye for now,
Stuart.