Re: [SLE] OpenOffice6
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 19:27:09 -0800
* jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020202 16:28]:

->The only hting I can't seem to locate is , an OpenOffice6 , or indeed
->openOffice.org icons. There are internal icons, for the buttons on the
->tool bars asn the like , but those aren't in an easy to locate place
->either.
->Does anyone have an OpenOffice Icon? or have a clue where they might be
->located?

You might just use one of the like 10 SO icons out there. *laugh* There
seems to be a different butterfly icon for every theme. Check out
www.kde-look.org and they have some truely impressive icon themes. My
favorite is one called "slick". It's damn nice.

I don't think they have created any new icons for the up coming SO 6.0
release yet.

Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...