Re: [SLE] Re: Hi all - new user
  • From: Isen Kusima <cycnus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 02:17:05 +0700
On Wednesday 02 January 2002 01:47, S.Toms wrote:
> Isen Kusima wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >In October, after getting more used to SuSE, I finnally dump BeOS,
> > and using SuSE 100%. I joined several SuSE & KDE mailing list, but
> > can't send any e-mail to the list. I want to upgrade to new KMail
> > to be able to comunicate with fellow Linux user, but I already
> > order the SuSE 7.3, and don't want to strugle with 7.1.
> >
> >Anyway,
> >I just installed my 7.3 last year. well, 2001 is last year ;).
> >and I'm VERY HAPPY with it. It's great. The improvement over 7.1 is
> >fantastic. I think if I can compare it to MS windows, the
> > improvement of 7.1 to 7.3 is like win95 to win98. The different is
> > SuSE did it in less than 3 years ;).
> >Good Job. And you guys deserve my money.
>
> You don't mention, so I'm going to ask. By going to 7.3 did it fix
> your e-mail problem? or does it still exist? Curious minds want to
> know :)

did you see the header of my post???
It said... X-Mailer: KMail [version 1.3.2] ;))))
yes it did fix it. Now I'm able to post in this forum.

Before that, I must use the web mail provided by my ISP.
Which is not convinience for me because I paid my internet by minutes,
and reading in web interface cost money. And if I download it first,
then I can't 'hit reply' then the thread will be broke & I don't want
to do that.

Actually it wasn't SuSE fault. I read about it in this forum before.
It's KMail version that bundled with SuSE 7.1 problem. I just need to
update the KMail. But I'm too lazy at that time....