Re: [SLE] HOW TO PRINT COLORS
On Tue, 2002-01-01 at 13:51, Joshua Lee wrote:
> On Monday 31 December 2001 11:48 pm, Matt wrote:
> > This I see happening when I click with the LEFT mouse button on the link.
> > Some browsers do think, the file type to download is a file to display, in
> > html or text format or whatever. It does not store the file somewhere,
> > except in its cache, and there the file name is probably not the same.
> >
> > You can avoid that by clicking on the link with the RIGHT mouse button, and
> > then choose from the pop up menu something like 'save target as'.
>
> Another way to do this is press shift while pressing the left mouse button.

I use the Download manager for X. Works very simple. You just drag or
copy & Paste a link onto it and it will download it. You can choose the
directory for each download you add. You can also add a whole list and
schedule downloads to start at a certain time.

Very similar to download managers available for Widoze.

It is included on the SuSE installation CD's (7.2 anyway) The package
name is 'nt' for some reason.

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better... >
< So I installed Linux >